If you are someone who is struggling with losing weight, try subscribing to a high-quality ISP such as Mediacom Cable Internet to read and follow some great workout routines. Let’s discuss some of the targeted exercises to strengthen your body.
There are some common notions about workout and exercise that are prevalent in our society. People believe that only obese people should exercise to lose weight, look good and be fit. Well, these are all stereotypical notions attached to work out while in reality, everyone should keep some sort of exercises such as walk, jog, swimming, yoga or any form of exercise that he prefers in his life. Exercise should be an essential part of one’s daily routine, not only to ward off obesity, but to stay fit, healthy, and productive. Subscribe to a Mediacom Channel Packages and Internet package and take your inspiration from people who do exercise for the sake of staying fit, healthy, and strengthened. In this blog post, we will enlighten you about exercises that essentially strengthen your body. Break the stereotypes of working out only to lose weight and follow these amazing exercises.
1) Chest Press
Chess press strengthens body effectively and not only it strengthens but makes you active and agile. Here is how you do it:
- On a flat bench, lie down and take weights in each hand while keeping your legs half-bent (at a 90 degree) in the air. While exhaling, raise each weight slowly above your chest. When the elbows are straight, turn the palms inwards while you straighten your elbows and let the weights touch and your palms are face to face.
- While inhaling, spread weights slowly apart so that your palms are rotated forward and then back to the start position. 15 reps are recommended.
2) Bench Dip
You will need a gym ball to perform the bench dip.
- Let your feet rest on the stability ball, while you keep your palms spread on the bench. Keep your fingers forward and let your bottom be lifted from the bench.
- While exhaling, bend the elbows and lower your hips slowly. When you start feeling a strong resistance, straighten your arms while inhaling and bring the hips back to the initial position, Ensure the core and glutes are tight. 15 reps are recommended men health.
3) Plank Row
Here is how you do it:
- While in the pushup position, take weights in your hands while shoulder-width apart.
- Start contracting the core while you lift one weight after the other, off the floor and bring the elbow towards the ceiling.
- Return that weight back to the floor while in a plank position. Repeat the same with the other arm and 15 reps are recommended for women health.
4) Bicep Curl
- Stand straight and keep your feet apart as much as your shoulders are apart. Take a weight in both hands and let your palms face forward.
- Let your biceps be squeezed, and bring both fists towards the shoulders, alternatively and then return to the initial position.
- Focus on power and not the speed. 15 repetitions are recommended.
5) Pushup on a Ball
You need a stability ball for this too.
- Get into the conventional pushup position, with a stability ball. Put your hands under your shoulders while placing your feet on the ball.
- Bend the elbows while exhaling, and slowly lower the chest towards the floor. Slowly raise the chest, inhaling and then back to the initial position. 15 reps are recommended.
To know more about body strengthening exercises, subscribe to a quality Internet bundle such as and take inspirational fitness advice.