Everyone has a busy morning but that does not mean you should always have cereal or just a granola bar for breakfast. It is the essential mealtime of the day. There are plenty of healthy and easy breakfast recipes that will give you enough energy to complete your task. You just have to give a little bit of extra effort to fuel your morning. It is important to add whole grains, protein, fruit, veggies, and fiber to your breakfast to execute proper healthy breakfast ideas.
Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Here are some fabulous healthy, easy, and healthy breakfast recipes that are with plenty of great flavors. These recipes will inspire you to eat a good meal every day:
Adding fiber to your breakfast is an excellent idea if you want a healthy breakfast. Oats have lots of fiber in them. Also, they are a smart choice if you want a low-calorie breakfast. You can convert boring oatmeal into an interesting breakfast by just adding different toppings such as nut butter, fruit, dried fruit, yogurt, nut, seed, or jam.
It is very easy and takes no time in the morning if you have already prepared a big batch of overnight oats. Here is a simple Blueberry Baked Oatmeal low-calorie breakfast stepwise recipe for you as below:
- At 350°F, preheat your oven.
- Take a small bowl and put some flaxseed and warm water in it. Keep it aside for about 5 minutes so that it thickens.
- Now, take a large bowl and combine oats, almonds, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, baking powder, cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt in it.
- Combine the almond milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil with the flaxseed and warm water. Stir the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Mix everything; combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Layer some slices of bananas and strawberries under the oat mixture in the baking dish. Also, sprinkle a few blueberries, almonds, hemp seeds, and coconut flakes on top of the mixture.
- Bake it for 45 to 50 minutes. After 15 minutes of cooling, you can serve it.
Egg Breakfast Recipes
If you are an egg lover, you should add eggs to your breakfast as it acts as one of the great healthy breakfast recipes. They are a great source of protein and are best for your physical health. You can have egg scrambles, omelets, and even plain fried eggs but that can get boring after a few days. Therefore, here is a great breakfast burrito recipe for you when you have a little bit of extra time and want to share it with your partner or family.
- At 425°F, preheat the oven. Put potatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper onto it. Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Grill red pepper for 4 minutes and slice it into strips.
- Put spinach leaves, red cabbage, scrambled eggs, red pepper strips, black beans, and potatoes in a burrito.
- Now, fold the burrito up, and over the filling add salt and pepper.
- serve with Cilantro Lime Dressing and you are done.
Bars & Balls Breakfast
Source: Source: eatthis.com
Are you one among those who would love to start their day with a granola bar, you must try replacing the packaged one with the homemade one. It is a simple recipe and won’t take much of your time. It is made with ingredients that are good for you and complements well to make delicious yet nutritious morning treats.
You can also choose to make a batch of 3-4 bars at a time and keep them in the freezer in the fridges for days to come. Grab a bar anytime you want and enjoy an easy healthy breakfast and snacks. Pistachio Oat Balls are one of the best lightly sweet healthy snacks that you can have in your breakfast or dessert. Moreover, it is easy to make, vegan, and gluten-free.
Here is a Pistachio Oat Balls Recipe:
- Firstly preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Follow it by lining up the square pan with parchment paper. While the oven heats up, you must process the pistachios, oats, and salt for about 30 seconds in the blender with S- Blade. You must drizzle up the mixture with maple syrup and olive oil while the motor is still running. The mixture begins to come together and will look like wet dough.
- Press the dough in a pan and add flakes of coconut and pistachio. Follow it by baking it for 10 to 12 minutes. You must stop baking when the coconut is golden brown and the dough seems to be cooked inside out. Make sure that you don’t overbake.
- Lastly, lift the cooled dough carefully out of the pan. You can lift it by holding two sides of the parchment paper. Drizzle it with maple syrup over the top for yum but healthy breakfast ideas. This will bring in extra sweetness and add to the flavors. You can also store the bar for a week in the fridge.
Most of you would like to have chocolate chip muffins as a breakfast staple in your house. How about cooking some of them for this weekend’s healthy breakfast idea? Kids also love muffins. They are healthy and easy to make. They use ingredients like whole grain flour, fruit mix-ins, and natural sweeteners like maple syrup that are rich in flavors and nutrients. Also, muffins and scones freeze well and you can store them for up to a whole long week in the freezer. Choose to bake Vegan Lemon Muffins for this weekend with the following recipe.
- Start by preheating the oven for 375°F and while it does so lightly oil a 12-cup non-stick muffin tin.
- Use a small bowl for preparing a mixture of apple cider vinegar and almond milk.
- Take another large bowl. Whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in this large bowl.
- Now take a third bowl of the medium size and, whisk together the sugar, olive oil, lemon zest, fruit & vegetable juices, and vanilla and follow it by stirring while adding the almond milk mixture to the bowl. Keep on stirring. Let all the ingredients mix well with one another. Add chia seeds to the mixture. Scoop the mixture into muffin tins. You can use a ⅓-cup measuring cup to scoop in the batter.
- Bake for 16 to 17 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a mixture of cream cheese, lemon juice, maple syrup, and lemon zest in the food processor and blend them well until smooth is achieved.
- Dollop the smooth mixture on the baked muffins. However, you must make that dollop only after letting it cool down for a while. Garnish with chia seeds.
Spruce up your morning with a bowl of greek yogurt. It is full of vitamins and minerals that make it one of the best low-carb breakfasts. Also, it helps you to lose weight. It helps you feel full easily while being an excellent source of protein. You can add various toppings to yogurt to make it healthier. For example added nut butter, nuts, and seeds, including chia seeds, flax seeds, and hemp seeds, cream cheese. However, make sure that greek yogurt contains only cream or milk. Want to make your meal even more interesting, here is a recipe.
- Add a fat source and protein source to your yogurt. For example, you can choose to add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
- Add in nuts, seeds, protein powder, and oats. If nuts are not your choice, you can add slices of various fruits that you love to eat. You can even choose to put some slices of boiled egg into it.
Also Read : List of Healthy Lunch Ideas for You
This is one of the great low-carb breakfast ideas. Orange contains almost 3 grams of dietary fiber that can help keep you fuller for a longer time. Moreover, it improves blood cholesterol levels. Choose to have an orange in the breakfast as it connects you to tremendous health benefits. If you are looking for some interesting breakfast recipes that have orange in them, here is a read.
- First, dissolve some of the yeast in warm milk and add sugar, orange juice, orange zest, salt, butter, and half of the flour to it. You must also add an egg. Mix it well with the help of the mixer by using the heavy blade.
- Add the rest of the flour a 1/2 cup at a time and follow it by mixing it in a mixer for almost 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Take a bowl and lightly oil it to make it a bit greasy non-stick. Place the mixture in a greased bowl and wait for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Roll the dough into 12 by 10-inch rectangles.
- You can now glaze it with a lightly beaten egg. Sprinkle some of your favorite seeds and nuts along with sugar.
- Bake it at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes until golden brown.
Whole grains such as oatmeal, sprouted bread, and whole-grain English muffins help indigestion. You can get protein and fiber from eggs, nut butter, bacon, turkey sausage, bananas, berries, potatoes, chia seeds, and hard cheeses which will keep you full for a longer time.
The above article discussed s several healthy breakfast ideas. Choose each one of these ideas and make your breakfast healthy and tasty.
For more health-related information, visit Healthclubfinder.